The Bastide Saint Philippe
Surrounded by olive trees in a typically Provençal unspoiled nature, the Bastide Saint-Philippe offers an ideal setting for your family or friends getaways.
With the song of cicadas, in the heart of the Luberon, you will discover a picturesque place arranged for both rest and sports. Saint Philippe is typical of the countryside houses in the surroundings of Aix en Provence in the eighteenth century.
The refurbishment of this authentic old style building, in the respect of the traditions and of the materials, confers a singular soul to this place steeped in history.
SPACE AND VOLUMES
Syrah living space
In the entrance an imposing stone staircase goes up to the rooms.
Facing south, the dining room communicates by an arch of natural stones with a vaulted sitting room It offers an impressive view to an old bread oven discovered during the renovation and rehabilitated.
Upstairs, 4 bedrooms including a large master bedroom with bathroom and toilet, and 3 other double bedrooms, 1 with bathroom.
BETWEEN TRADITION AND MODERNITY
Grenache living space
The Grenache space has a vast living room of 53 sqm with an open kitchenette with its bar and cooking corner.
We reach the second floor by a spacious stone staircase.
The landing on this floor serves two double rooms each with its own bathroom and toilet.
OUR HOLIDAYS HOME IN THE HEART OF LUBERON
- Terrace of 60 sqm facing south with views to the village of Ansouis and its castle
- North and West terrace at the back with ping-pong table
- 8m x 5 shaded pool with stones beach, protected by grilles and closed by 3-point security locks
- Pool and garden furniture
- Deck chairs
- Pool house with sink and lava stones Barbecue
- Large yard with gravel and planted with roses
- Parking under awning
- Private access to the tennis court of the estate
- Volley ball and pétanque grounds
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom linen (except bath towels)
- Kitchen linen